Do you have what it takes to be a Dashboard Design Guru?
Join our contest to showcase your design chops and win an Amazon Echo!
As MicroStrategy's Annual User conference World 2019 approaches Vitara is excited to announce a dashboard design competition. Participants can either use MicroStrategy Documents (RSDs) or Dossiers (VI) to create compelling data stories that are also visually appealing. The submissions need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before Jan 5th, 2019.
Dashboards will need to contain Vitaracharts elements and will be judged on aesthetics, usability and usefulness. We will select 2 entries from the submissions to be showcased at World. Additionally, winning entries will be awarded Amazon Echos.
All participants are eligible to get a temporary key for Vitaracharts valid until Feb 7th, 2019 and it can be requested via email email@example.com.
NOTE: To maximize participation, we have kept the contest open to everyone. Participants do NOT have to attend MicroStrategy World. The winning entries will get Amazon Echo shipped to them or if unavailable in the region they will get equivalent Amazon gift cards.
Rules of the contest:
1. Vitara reserves the right to use all submission material on websites, marketing posts or other promotional material.
2. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure the data used in the dashboard design submission is from a public domain and\or participant has the right to share the data publicly.
3. MicroStrategy employees or Partners are not eligible to participate in this competition.
4. Participant needs to submit high-quality screenshots of the dashboard along with the .mstr file for submission along with a brief description of the dashboard purpose.
5. All decisions made by Vitara are final.